Popular Mood Boards

Mood boards are often used by interior designers and decorators to create the look and feel of a space to communicate their ideas effectively their team or clients. It is a great way to get a visual picture of a project before it starts. Any and all types of ideas, thoughts or grands schemes can be displayed through a mood board and I have created many over the years to show my clients what I have in mind for a project. Here are some of my more popular boards as chosen by my peers on Olioboard. 


Home Office



Patio


Bedroom


Foyer

Living Room


A mood board can show in a precise way how different elements such as furniture and furnishings can work together to create the perfect impact. It is a great tool and I use it often on my various decorating projects. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating Side Tables

Chartreuse - A Risque Color?

The Daybed