Chartreuse - A Risque Color?



I love choices that are bold and statements that turn heads. But when it comes to decorating your own home you may want to think twice before going too risque with your choices. Before choosing to make a bold and dramatic statement ask yourself this. Is it a passing fancy or is it a choice you will be happy with in the long run? If you are ready to take the plunge, I recommend chartreuse!  Colors have the power to capture our imagination and this is one such color. A perfect blend of sunny yellow and organic green, chartreuse makes a strong statement and makes a space naturally dramatic.  

 I have collected a lot of inspiring images that captures the beauty of chartreuse and utilizes it perfectly in a home setting. 

 



Some of my favorite chartreuse home decor accessories:


  




   

               


              

Adding chartreuse to your decor can bring bright sunshiny happiness to your home. If I had to choose a bold and dramatic color for decorating, chartreuse would be my choice because it has the ability to cut through everything with its freshness. If you have been thinking of making a statement that turn heads, try a dash of chartreuse in your decor. I promise you will love it everyday!

Until next time. Happy decorating!

         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decorating Side Tables

The Daybed